REPL Dr.Advice™NO.33 (CLIMACTERINE)
Climacteric troubles, palpitation, flashes of heat, haemorrhages, vertex headache fainting spells. Woese, pressure of clothes.
Price : Rs.170
Buy REPL Dr. Advice No 33 (Climacterine) Online
Indication: Climacteric troubles, palpitation, flashes of heat, haemorrhages, vertex headache fainting spells. Woese, pressure of clothes, menses too short too feeble, pains all relieved by the flow. Acts specially well close of menstruation.
Mode of Action
- Cimicifuga Racemosa Q (Actaea Rac.): Epilliptical spasms at time of menses.
- Lachesis 30x: During chamge of life, where she has flashes of heat all day.
- Sulphur 6x: Hot flashes at climaxis with hot red, hard and feet.
- Ignatia- Amara 6x: Cramp in the uterus, or like labour paine. Metrorrhagia.
- Sepia 6x: Sudden hot flushes of climaxis with momentary sweat, weakness.
- Sanguinaria Canadensis Q: Climacteric disorders, esp flushes of heat and corrosive. Burning of palms and soles at climaxis.
Doses :- 10-10 Drops with normal water 3-6 times daily for 6 to 9 months.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Cimicifuga racemosa-Q(Actaea Rac.)||1.00 ml|
|Lachesis – 30X||0.75 ml|
|Sulphur – 6X||0.75 ml|
|Ignatia – 6X||0.75 ml|
|Sepia – 6X||0.75 ml|
|Sanguinaria Can-Q||1.00 ml|
Packing Size – 30ml.
Do not self medicate, Use under medical supervision.