REPL Dr. Advice™ NO.4 (ADENOIDS)
A related condition of the system generally and a proneness to take cold on erposune to cold winds.
Price : Rs.170
Buy REPL-Dr.Advice-No-4 (Adenoids) Online
Indication: A related condition of the system generally and a proneness to take cold on erposune to cold winds, Adenoids, throat deafness, enlarged tonsils with tendency to free discharge from mucous membraness.
Mode of Action:
- Baryta Carbnica 6x: Submaxillaxy glands and tonsils swellen, Take cold easilly.
- Baryta Lodata 6x: Acts on lymphatic system, Increased leucocytosis, especially tonsils.
- Calcarea Carbonica 6x: Swelling of tonsils and submaxillary gland difficult swallowing.
- Calcarea Phosphorica 6x: Swelling tonsils can not open mouth out pain. Adenoid growths.
- Agraphis Nutans Q: Adenoids with enlarged tonsils. Throat deafness.
(1) Children :- 2 to 5 Drops twice daily
(2) Adult:- 5to Drops 3-5 times daily with some water
(3) In chronic cases 3 to 5 times daily for three months.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml Contains|
|Baryta Carb – 6||1.75 ml|
|Baryta Iodata – 6||1.75 ml|
|Calcarea Carb – 6||0.25 ml|
|Calcarea Phos – 6||0.75 ml|
|Agraphis Nutans. – Q||0.50 ml|
Packing Size – 30 ml.
Do not self medicate, Use under medical supervision.