REPL Dr.Advice™NO.55 (HEPATITIS)
The action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice and hepatic disease. Covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of disease.
Price : Rs.154
Buy REPL Dr. Advice No 55 (Hepatitis) Online
Indication: The action of this drug is centered in the liver, and portal system, causing soreness, pain, jaundice and hepatic disease. Covering many of the direct reflex symptoms of disease.
Mode of Action
- Chelidonium Majus Q:Shooting stitching through liver to back, Crampy pain inner age.
- Lycopodium 6x:Pressure and tension in liver. Sharp pain in dorsal hepatic region.
- Chamomilla 2x: Sensation of pulling and cuttings in the abdomen, with constant movement in the intestine.
- Carduus Marianus Q: Liver region sensitive to pressure.
- Bryonia Alba 6x: Inflammation of the liver.
- Natrum Sulphuratum 6x:Painful sensitiveness of the hepatic region to the touch, during a walk.
- Magnesia Muriatica Q:Tension and shooting in hepatic region, affections of hypochonodrium.
PRODUCTS CONSTITUENTS, UNIT AND MASTER FORMULA OF THE PRODUCTS
|Each 5 ml. Contains|
|Chelidon – Q||1.00 ml|
|Lycopodium – 6x||0.75 ml|
|Chamomilla – 2x||0.50 ml|
|Carduus Mar. – Q||1.00 ml|
|Bryonia – 6x||0.75 ml|
|Nat Sulphur – 6||0.50 ml|
|Mag Mure – Q||0.50 ml|
Packing Size – 30ml.
Do not self medicate, Use under medical supervision